"Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life." 1 Timothy 6:18-20
1. If you are a member or regular attender of APC and already have a Member Area account, simply sign in below with the same Email Address and Password and proceed to Step 5. You can make a gift directly from the Member Area as well.
2. If you do not already have an account, please click on the "Need an Account?" link below. You must set up an account in our system to make a gift.
3. Enter your email address. a. If you are a member or regular attender at APC and are currently listed in our church directory, you must use the email address listed in the directory. Using this email address will sync your information with our church database and will recognize you as a current member/attender. b. If you are not a member or attender of APC, simply enter your preferred email address to continue.
4. An email will be sent to the email address you entered with a security code. You will then need to enter that code into the prompt on the screen below. You will then see a screen with some limited personal information. Complete any fields that are not pre-filled, including creating a password. Creating the password sets up your account for future access.
5. Once your account is set up, you will see a "Click Here To Give Now" button, followed by a history of your past giving (which will be blank until you've completed your first gift). Click the button and follow the instructions to make a gift.
6. Going forward, simply sign in and make your gift.